Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snagged a great deal on teacher gifts...

...and it equalled very pleased teachers!  I don't usually shop at The Body Shop, so I don't think I truely appreciated the deal that I scored.  My new favorite blog, Hip2Save, posted this great deal where I could get a grab bag from The Body Shop for just $15 each.  To me, $15 sounds like just the right amount of money I'd like to spend on a teacher gift, so I ordered two - one for the teacher, and one for the assistant.  The thank you letters that I just recieved make it seem like I gave them too much (if there's such a thing!).  One teacher said, "you have spoiled me!" and the other teacher said she loves it and put exclamation points all over.  Thank you again, Hip2Save for making me the hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment