Wednesday, December 9, 2009

COUPONS!!!

I've rediscovered couponing to a whole new level. I've always used whatever coupons were available at the grocery store (I shop at the commissary) and grabbed extras on things I purchase often if the expiration date is a ways out. I was even printing coupons online when a monthly reminder would arrive in my email inbox from CouponSurfer. But now that I've discovered http://www.hip2save.blogspot.com/, I've been transformed into a coupon/money-saving machine! For the last 3 weeks, I've been hitting it hard on the coupons when I do my grocery shopping. I saved $17.05 the first time (see my picture!), I think $16 or so last week and saved $12.61 today (today was a lighter trip)! If I can average a minimum of $10 in weekly grocery savings, that's $520 a year!!! Now if only I can motivate myself to put all my savings money aside so that I can put it use doing something spectacular....we'll see.




Hip2Save is also great at posting all the latest deals - may it be a free gifts with purchase at different sites or a way to snag an outstanding coupon, it has been hooked and singing its praises. I plan to you keep you posted on my great finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment