Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's in the bag


Somehow, despite my lack of luck, I'm still trying new things.  And look, I made a bag!  Okay, what you can't tell in the picture is that the bag turned out a little wonky and the handles don't match up (unless I work hard at it to make the bag look good like I did for the picture).  I'm still fairly new to working in rows and think there may have bene a hick-up when adding rows.  But none the less, I completed it and used leftover yarn to do the job.  Maybe I can store produce from the Farmer's Market in it?  My son thinks I should put all my crochet stuff in it.  What do you think I should put in the bag?

I had a few extra minutes at the library before picking up my son from story time and checked out a couple of crochet books.


This one, "Getting Started Crochet," had a few cute projects in it, including the bag I made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment