Wednesday, January 20, 2010

www.YumaMom.com

My latest project, one that I am very excited about, is the launch of my new website: http://www.yumamom.com/!! 

Finding out what there is to do with children in this town can be such a chore.  The library, MCCS, and parks and rec websites are either never up to date, or incredibly difficult to navigate.  Because I'm diligent and want to take advantage of everything my local community has to offer, I spend a lot of time digging up all the right information.  And I'm not afraid to learn from other moms activities and I'm always sharing, too.  This site will have all the information a mom in Yuma needs to know.  Please check it out and if you live in Yuma, AZ, subscribe so that you won't miss our on what's going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment